1. Create a simple website using Domain of One’s Own & the Digital Knowledge Center
STATUS: Finished http://zachcpayne.com
2. Create a musician profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & SoundCloud
3. Input a Bach Chorale with Analysis (provided for you) into Finale.
STATUS: Finished http://tech4musicians.umwblogs.org/2015/10/22/zach-paynes-bach-chorale/
4. Export Sections of your chorale to import into a Word document
5. Set up a PA for sound reinforcement
6. Apply what you learned in class by helping out at an SAE event or by doing sound at one of the Jazz band rehearsals.
7. Create a 30 second audio ad with background music (provided or make your own if you wish)
STATUS: Finished http://tech4musicians.umwblogs.org/2015/09/15/zach-paynes-verizon-add/
8. Create and record a simple pop song that you write or a public domain song you transcribe.
STATUS: Finished http://tech4musicians.umwblogs.org/2015/10/07/zach-payne-logic-song-draft-2/
9. Record a solo instrumental performance either in a practice room or at a department recital.
10. Make a good quality video recording of a solo instrumental performance suitable for an audition tape and the web.